Why not try something completely different, whilst at your second home or staying in one of our properties why not let EMPS Mallorca, offer you some of our recommended excursions or days out during your holidays.
Try something different and see another face of Majorca!
Wine tours with horses and carriage.
This is new this year, around the areas of Binissalem and Santa Maria we have many great vineyards. Why not sit back relax and breath in the countryside, whilst listening to the hooves of the horses as they gently jog along.
Available evenings only, to visit a selection of vineyards or maybe you have your own preference and we can adapt so you can visit our islands superb vineyards with snacks and tasting, maybe treating yourselves to a couple of bottles of Mallorcan wine. Or a jog out to a restaurant or just a picnic in relaxing and panoramic surroundings.
We can also arrange:
- Bike hire road and mountain delivered to the property. Using a friendly local provider, who can also provide electric bikes for the not so speedy, a great way to take in the sights and scents of the island.
- Horse riding along the beach, mini zoo with petting farm animals, or an option of taking a guided ride out into the countryside, also the possibility of pony camps at reputable riding schools in the summer holidays, June to September.
- Buggy tours or quad trips. Have a robust bone shaking safari around the island.
- Private charter helicopter rides across the island, with a birds eye view.
- Waterpark fast track no queue entry tickets. Entries can be organised for all water parks on the island.
- Boat charter with or without Captain, from Port Alcudia.
- Glass bottom cataramans, take a trip early morning to see if you the dolphins in the bay, or head round to the Kitesurf
- Kitesurf along the Bay of Pollenca group or private lessons, paddle board lessons or just private hire.
- Wakeboarding lessons Mallorcas is home to Europes longest 2 tower cable park, a visit to Mallorca Wakepark is a must do during your holiday. Thanks to their experienced instructors, this revolutionary cable system is a holiday essential! Lessons are provided from only 5 years old, the only requirement is that you can swim, you are guaranteed to be on a board during the first lesson. EMPS CLIENTS RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT ON the SECOND LESSON.
- Tandem parasailing. From the top of Son Sant Marti.
- Hot air ballooning, adrenaline junkies at a steady pace, take in a birds eye view in slow mo.
- Jet-skis wild, fun in the sun do they need an introduction.
- Scuba diving courses. Go find Nemo in some of the espectacular wrecks and caves on the island.
- Shows Son Amar, The Pirates Adventure, Es Foguero.
- Exhibitions, galleries. Palma has been numerous times city of Culture,voted one of Europes top cities is full of galleries with all types of art, also superb history and architecture.
- Elite car hire. Why not have a boys day out whizzing through the winding roads of the Sierra Tramuntaña in a convertible Mustang or high end sports car.
- Restaurants- Just too many to list, but we are happy to share our personal favourites. Obviously there island wide, but we often reserve and recommend locally, where taxis can be used to try the fabulous wines of the local areas.
Whatever you would like to do during your holidays we are here to make it that little bit easier, do not hesitate to ask for our opinions or personal recommendations. Help with bookings and applying discounts where possible.